The Giveaway entry period closed on December 13. The winners will be announced here shortly. Thanks to everyone who participated.
Enter your email here to get 10% off Rudolph’s Lightshow and to receive news about future giveaways and more:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Holiday Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the greater Houston, TX United States area (within a 40 mile radius from the center of Houston) who are at least twenty one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Camppedia Inc., West University Moms, LAMIK Beauty, or Rudolph’s Lightshow, their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor & Administrator: Camppedia Inc., 1301 Fannin Street, Suite 2440, Houston, TX 77002.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on November 19, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Central Time (“CST”), ends on December 13, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. CST (the “Promotion Period”) and includes four (4) independent “weekly” Entry Periods, corresponding to Nov. 19 – 22, Nov 23-29, Nov. 30-Dec. 6, and Dec. 7 – 13, with a midnight separation between them. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: you must complete the form on the official contest page at win.camppedia.com
The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Camppedia. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Camppedia.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive list prizes/approximate retail value. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Camppedia to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Prize package #1 (quantity 1) consists of: gift cards in the total value of $200 to Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse, 3 hours of drop-off childcare at Adventure Kids Playcare Memorial or Sugar Land ($30 value) and waived membership fee ($45 value), and one (1) ticket to Rudolph’s Lightshow ($30 value).
Prize package #2 (quantity 1) consists of: a 1 hour beauty makeover at LAMIK studio, valued at $200 and one (1) ticket to Rudolph’s Lightshow ($30 value).
Additionally, the 2 entrants with most referrals each week (each “week” entry period) will receive one ticket (8 tickets total) to Rudolph’s Lightshow ($30 value each). If no referral entries are made that week, no prize will be awarded. Camppedia reserves the right to award the weekly prizes to entrants who shared the most (have most “entries”) or by random drawing.
Additional prizes may be added or substitutions of equal or greater value may be made during the Sweepstakes period.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and number of qualifying actions (shares and referrals) completed by each entrant.
5. Drawings: Administrator’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. On or around November 19, 2020 Administrator will randomly select all potential Sweepstakes winners for each Daily Entry Period from all applicable eligible entries received. If no entries are received for a particular Daily Entry Period, the allotted prizes will not be awarded. The potential winners will be notified by email soon thereafter. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. There will be one winner for each of the two (2) prize packages and it cannot be the same person.
A User (person) entering the contest receives 1 “entry”. Additional “entries” are awarded for competing qualifying actions: sharing the Sweepstakes to Facebook or Twitter or by email (from the personalized buttons or links on the Thank You page or entry email) which generate one (1) additional “entry” each. For each qualified and valid referral (entry of another person from the personalized links or buttons of the User) the User receives three (3) additional “entries”. Winners are selected by random drawing out of the list of all valid entries.
Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Camppedia shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein and may modify the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email communications and newsletters periodically from Camppedia or its affiliates. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court located in Houston, Texas, the United States; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
13. Winner List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, submit a request using the form on camppedia.com/contact/ stating your request for the winners or rules of the 2020 Holiday Giveaway Campaign. Requests must be received no later than Dec. 31, 2020.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.