Spanish Schoolhouse - Creekside/Tomball Campus
About the Camp
In our Spanish immersion camps, your child will be surrounded by the Spanish language throughout the camp day, enabling him/her to absorb and learn the language through natural interactions of camp games, activities, music, and more. In an immersionIn our Spanish immersion camps, your child will be surrounded by the Spanish language throughout the camp day, enabling him/her to absorb and learn the language through natural interactions of camp games, activities, music, and more. In an immersion environment, conversation is key!! A variety of activities will be offering for each theme, such as:
- Cultural activities
- Puppet Shows
- And more!
Required Documents and Important Information for Summer CampAll forms must be completed and in your child's file BEFORE attending camp. Documents may be mailed, emailed, or brought to the school during regular business hours.
- Child Admission Form - Complete online in family profile after registering.
- Immunization Records - Submit a copy of your child's immunization records or you may indicate if they are on file with another school (on admission form).
- Allergy Emergency Plan - If your child has a diagnosed food allergy, please provide a written Allergy Emergency Plan from your child's physician.
- Important Summer Camp Information - Please read all information before camp!
- Registration Deadline - Registration for each camp session will close at 11:59 pm the Wednesday prior to the camp start date. If your child is wait listed, you may call the school to check availability.
Refunds will be given if requested in writing at least one week before the camp start date. Refunds will incur a $25 administrative fee per family. No refunds will be given for cancellations that are requested less than one week before the camp start date. Changes to camp days/dates can be made at no cost, if requested in writing at least two weeks before the camp start date. Changes requested less than two weeks before camp start date will incur a $25 administrative fee per family. Any changes are subject to space availability.
We welcome all levels of Spanish, from beginner to experienced! Our camps are active and hands-on environments where all students can join in the fun, regardless of their level of Spanish. Our goal is to encourage the love of the Spanish language. Since all of our daily activities are conducted in Spanish, we use various strategies to help all the children understand, regardless of their level. Teachers "act out" what they are saying, use visual materials as cues, and incorporate songs with motions for the various words. If the teacher ever doubts that the children understand something, she will briefly explain in English and then continue in Spanish, to be sure that no child is "lost" or "confused." We recommend that campers wear clothes and shoes that are comfortable for lots of activity!
Please send a packed lunch for your child each day. A morning snack will be provided, as well as an afternoon snack for extended day campers. Optional pizza days may be offered on Fridays. You will be notified by email of these days.
Address :26133 Kuykendahl Road, Tomball, TX, USA
Activities :Languages - Spanish,
Overall Hours:9:00 AM - 2:00 PM Drop off starts: 8:55 AM Pick up ends: 2:00 PM Before care from: 7:30 AM After care until: 6:00 PM
- Before care $3.2/day After care $10.2/day Before and after care bundle $13.6/day
Ages3 to 8 year