Christian Youth (CYT) Camps at Reid Ranch
About the Camp
Camps open summer 2020 CYT Branches put on week-long musical theater day camps for students ages 5-18. Camps are jam-packed with games, activities, and interactive workshops that build performance skills, self-confidence, and teamworCamps open summer 2020 CYT Branches put on week-long musical theater day camps for students ages 5-18. Camps are jam-packed with games, activities, and interactive workshops that build performance skills, self-confidence, and teamwork. Typical camps include team competitions; rotations through drama, dance, music, and behind the scenes workshops; and a concluding showcase for family and friends. Through praise, worship, prayer, and daily devotions, CYT teen camps are particularly focused on spiritual growth. CYT Camps are all about fun, friendships, and theatrics. Camps are a great yearly tradition for your child! Themes vary from year to year and change depending on the age group. CYT Houston offers 5 different camp experiences:
- Day Camp - ages 5 - 12 years
- Master camp - ages 13 - 18 years
- Overnight Teen Retreat - ages 13 - 19
- Summer Stock - ages 8 - 18 years
- Summer Stock Backstage Ninjas - ages 13-18
Students are eligible to participate in a camp as long as they meet the age requirement for that camp by the first day of camp.
There is a $25 charge per camper if you need to cancel up to TWO WEEKS before the start of camp. After that time, there will be no refunds. We can transfer a student to a different camp if there is availability. If we are still under social restrictions this summer, and we are unable to host camps, you will have the option of a refund.
CYT Summer 2020 Health and Safety Protocols
- General protocols such as daily health screenings including temperature checks.
- Educating and enforcing hand and respiratory hygiene
- Scheduled hand washing and restroom breaks
- Frequent sanitation and disinfection
- Incorporate Social distancing between groups
- Health Screening upon arrival/departure
- Wearing of mask
All campers/cast members will bring their own lunch and snack (keep in mind we are a Nut-Free Zone). There will be no sharing of food or community food offered at CYT. Individually wrapped snacks may still be sold at the camp store.